Friday, June 01, 2007

Thoughtform Without A Life Of It's Own

ט"ז בסיון תשס"ז

From Anarchist World II on the fetch:

The task of the Magician is to contact the Shadow or “Animal Totem” and integrate it successfully into normal ego awareness. If the normal ego is not strong enough the magician will loose touch with reality and become absorbed into the secondary personality. He or she will become “possessed” by their “Demon”. The normal ego can not withstand the powerful earth energies that surge through the Shadow.

Of the 118 bits of awareness possible thirty four are already taken at birth and not available to us. That leave us with 84 bits of awareness to develop and integrate as our “normal Ego”.

Each bit of awareness can create thought forms or fetches. This is an advanced magickal practice in one sense but ordinary in another sense. When you are trying to remember something and can’t you are really sending out mental energy as a thought form or fetch. It was created to bring back that memory or bit of information you desired. Later some time during the day or even the next day when you are busy doing something else you suddenly remember what it was. The fetch returned with the desired information. This common phenomenon is what magickal thought forms and fetches are really about. It is simply done in a deliberate manner with different types of energies and astral bodies.

It is important the fetch or thoughtform be absorbed back into your body when it returns or it will turn against you and seek to become an independent secondary personality with a life and awareness of its own.

(Read entire article at link above.)

This is an interesting bit of information and pertains to both my black panther dream and to the spotted leopard attack news item from Israel as discussed in previous entries.

Analyzing my black panther dream from an alternative perspective, the black panther was my fetch (the thoughform I sent out to "retrieve my husband's treasure") and the 2 witches on stage were aspects of my own dual ego (the angel and devil aspects of the personality). Importantly, it is significant that I have, without direct intention, absorbed this "redeemed" (set free) thoughtform back into my own body as "it returned to me" through the practice of wearing black most of the time. A long black skirt in various styles is a staple of my wardrobe. Consequently, the presence of a big black cat did not literally manifest into my reality following the dream as an independent entity, but became reabsorbed into myself through the clothes I choose to wear. By wearing black, I am fetching, bit by bit, drop by drop, taf by taf, the memory which is leading me to retrieve the treasure of my husband. Thus, the driving kavanah was also revealed through my dream to be retrieval of the treasure held captive and stored within my greater consciousness but "stolen" from normal awareness.

In contradistinction to my black panther dream, the spotted leopard fetch reported in the news item did literally manifest into reality as an independent entity. Importantly, not only was that big cat sickly and captured (unredeemed), it's driving kavanah was revealed in reality to be directed toward attacking a man's family sleeping in bed. Possibly even dreaming as they slept in bed.

Technorati tags:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.