Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Reverse Vision Of "Idra"

י"א בתמוז תשס"ז

Today was an odd day. I have 22 Hebrew letter cards. So, I decided to see what secrets my cards could tell me about today. I shuffled them and chose 3 cards, which in order were:

dalet-yud-shin דיש

דיש means "threshing" in Hebrew, like the Aramaic word "idra" אדרא from the Zohar which also means "threshing" (and immediately came to mind). Two primary points regarding this:

1. Aramaic and Hebrew are the reverse vision of one another.
2. Angels cannot understand Aramaic (implying no angel mediation in reception of the word "idra").

Tuesday (today) corresponds to dalet. Yud is a vav not extended. At work today, the fire alarm went off, but there was no actual fire (ש) - just a malfunctioning smoke alarm in Zone 1. Interestingly, I didn't choose the cards dalet-vav-shin דוש, the shoresh of the word דיש. The cards I did choose did describe the odd event which did actually occur this afternoon.

Technorati tags:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.