Saturday, June 23, 2007

Step Toward Messianic Consciousness

ז' בתמוז תשס"ז

Ninth (ט) tarot reading just performed on myself using my standard spread and procedure.

Moon data: waxing gibbous 63% (אחדים) full
Planetary hour: sun (יהוה)

S/Q - eight of wands (staff of Moses)

P1 - five of swords
P2 - Priestess ב
P3 - ace of swords
P4 - Lovers ו
P5 - queen of swords
P6 - Judgment ר
P7 - knight of cups
P8 - Wheel of Fortune כ
P9 - seven of pentacles
P10 - seven of cups

Looking up, I see the word kruv (cherub כרוב), a protecting angel and a vehicle for the Divine Presence, covering me from all harm.

The cherub represents female symmetry, where the cherub of the tarot reading reflects over the tarot reader (me), and according to Rabbi Yitzchak Ginsburgh, represents the first step toward messianic consciousness.

The letter beit (ב) in the position of Priestess and Chochmah corresponds to the situation of my dream this morning where Binah and Chochmah joined hands as sisters within the feminine psyche, producing mature da'at.

Technorati tags:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.