Monday, April 02, 2007

Mighty Mice Music, Sounds Of The Epiphany

ט"ו בניסן תשס"ז

"The bridge of understanding brings us closer, the tide of change may be frightening but it has our hopes at heart" ... lyrics from Heartland by Daughters Of Gaia

Inside the package I received today containing my black witch's cloak was also the new CD I'd ordered by an artistic group previously unknown to me. The CD is Ancient Future by Daughters Of Gaia. I ordered it on a whim, following the scent of an orchestrated synchronicity with the Universe. Opening up the new CD, I discovered the synchronicity running through it. The music was produced for a company called - Mighty Mice Music. My shamanic power animal. The animal of the epiphany in 1967.

The music on this CD is awesomely mystical! Bravo! Well done! An excerpt from the title chant Ancient Future:

ancient wisdom, ancient ways
listen to what the old one says
cool earth against my skin
listen for the pulse
for the song to begin
warm flame calls forth the night
I drum in the dark
I drum for the light ...

excerpt from Wise Woman:

I'm a wise woman, creating the magic
in me, listen to the sound of music all around
setting my heart and soul free ...

and an excerpt from the final selection, The River:

I remember the child in me
I remember the endless sea
back to the sea, back to the sea for me ...

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.