Sunday, April 01, 2007

Reversal Ritual 2 In Motion

י"ד בניסן תשס"ז

Observations On Today

Reversal ritual #2 was set in motion this evening during the planetary hour of Venus. Some modifications were made to the ritual's original and revised content, but those modifications will not be posted. Nor will the data-notes regarding immediate observations be posted.

Today was a rather good day. Chimes are lightly tinkling as I type this. The candles on my beautified altar are burning peacefully. The scent of cinnamon-vanilla-ginger incense flavors the air, as does the gentle scent of a burning hand-dipped beeswax candle.

I've dedicated a pretty wooden chest-cabinet of drawers for my mystical-magickal supplies. Ah, the pleasure it brings me. It's so organized too! This definitely appeals to the "J" in my INTJ personality. Truly, I am in heaven. A witchy wooden cabinet of drawers! Yum!

I retrieved a few silver items from my treasure chest (I really have one) and polished them up this afternoon. They look real fine! One old chalice (a kiddush cup) was so crusted with tarnish that I thought it might have to be discarded like the glass challah tray that broke a few months ago. But, the chalice cleaned up and looks brand new. Amazing. I have 3 chalices now. One is a goblet-chalice.

The dull headache I've had for over a week (despite many large dose analgesic treatments) in the center of my forehead between my eyes vanished today. I woke up and discovered that it was no more. Yay! Just in time for the full moon esbat reversal ritual too! Thank Goddess!

No more mystical depression of years past. No more mystical headache. I think witchcraft is very good for me.

Did I mention that my little potted herb garden is sprouting up and growing quite nicely now? Little sprouts are poking up from the dirt all over the place and the ones that had already sprouted are growing quickly. I blessed them again today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Work at home opportunites For people who are smart enough to go after there own dreams

Work from home opportunites

Women who have children will love it...

Dare to be true to yourself.