Sunday, September 23, 2007

End Of The Dead End

י"א בתשרי תשס"ח

Today's Hebrew letter tarot reading, performed during the planetary hour of Venus with the waxing gibbous moon 88% (חף, pure, innocent, blameless, guiltless, inculpable) full:

פצת

The intended injury פצע was sealed by truth, and prevented by the mark of righteousness, the letter ת. Neither my keys nor I were dispersed (פץ) into dark oblivion (see previous entry). The ע opened (where an ע is composed of נו with a gematria of 56), saw the truth, and caused the sand to come (אנה meaning "caused to come", also with a gematria of 56 and the shoresh of my Celtic middle name Ann as described in Bringing Down Divine Knowledge).

And if a man lie not in wait, but God cause it to come to hand; then I will appoint thee a place whither he may flee.
Shemot 21:13

The terror has not terrified me, I bear the pressure upon me. Hear! the voice of my words, I am clean, without transgression, neither is there iniquity in me. Open! the ears of men, Seal! the decree, that men may put away their ill-purpose.
Iyov 33:7-17

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.