Saturday, September 15, 2007

Yachid, A Singular Flame

ג' בתשרי תשס"ח

As I posted this morning, in front of me on the desk is sitting my bottle of perfume. I am seeing it as I blog this entry.

Interestingly, the shape of the bottle of the perfume I use (Cashmere by Donna Karan) fits my Rosh Hashanah post (Wrestling, Redeeming & Sanctifying Truth) concerned with focusing and sharpening into unity the flames of mashiach ben Yosef and mashiach ben David.

The parfum bottle is shaped like one clear singular flame.

Yachid (יחיד), the Singular One, is the unified origin of the gevurot and chasidim, the left feminine and the right masculine powers, as they "exist" in the Divine Essence (Atzmut).

Another synchronicity of the daily details of my life with the universe of the Divine.

Related entries:
Replicating Messianic Consciousness
Vav Of Redemption & The 14th Letter
Miracle Cell Of Esther
Wrestling, Redeeming & Sanctifying Truth / Cauldron Of Creation
Brit Milah Of An Idea

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.