Friday, September 21, 2007

Dew Of Night

ט' בתשרי תשס"ח

I dreamt.

Someone I couldn't see was intentionally changing a baby within the place I was at into a deadly black spider to attack me. Suddenly, as the black spider formed the fetch made of many small beads of black was morphing into a giant deadly form, something mysterious flew through my house, carrying the poisonous black beads out with it. The spider form was no more, and outside in the street, the now black droplets like dew of night transformed into the form of a giant woman made of many faeries.

The beautiful faeries like dew from the mountain (see Mind On The Mountaintop) were not poisonous to me as was the black prayer-beaded spider form. The faery woman was out walking with deliberation, entering into a town, down a street heading to who knows where.

I woke up.

I don't use prayer beads at all. More importantly, the black I wear is pure.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.