Thursday, November 02, 2006

Natural Witch

A witch is born, and made.

The path I am on is the path I have always been on. My way has not changed. Only my understanding of it has changed. Importantly, my path was written before birth. My particular way is the way of a Jewish Witch.

Truly, a witch is born, and made.

Ly De Angeles (Witchcraft, Practice & Theory) writes regarding "being a witch":

It's in the blood, no matter how many generations it may not have been acknowledged (and self-preservation may very well have been why 7 or 10 or 15 or more generations ago your ancestor shut up about it and did not pass the knowledge down the line). Like a dormant seed, it waits until the season is fertile for it to germinate.

A witch is born, and by a witch is a witch made.

Every soul is a witch ... R' Avraham Abulafia

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.