Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sixth Sense, Shadows Of Resurrection

ט' בניסן תשס"ז

I have a "sixth" sense. It is rather nonspecific. I tend to sense "energy" or rather energy tends to channel through me.

Though it channels through my entire body, it can localize sometimes too, like in my forehead between my eyes. That seems to be a favorite collecting place for the vibrations when they localize (and they don't always).

I kabbalistically "read" this energy when it localizes to a particular body area, as a function of sefirotic combinations. Letters sometimes emerge spontaneously from these combinations.

Sometimes I actually "see" letters in my mind. The letters don't "look" like any of the scripts for hebrew letters I've ever seen, but I "know" in my mind that they are "hebrew" letters. In fact, the actual "form" of the letters I can never remember. They retain "formlessness" to natural awareness. All that is left of them is the "impression" of letter identity. Many times there is a chaotic mess of letters that I "see" as the vibrating "fabric" of spacetime.

Of course, this vibrating chaotic mess of "almost something" is not something I've newly discovered. I've been able to see it for as long as I can remember. Nevertheless, only as an adult have "letters" emerged from this soup of almost something into awareness.

I wrote this poem about the vibrating soup, when I was a teenager:

reverberating
caught from the corner of my eye, many times
space something like static electricity
shadows of shadows of shadows
flitting by so fast, so little, so many, so mashed
into one another
that no
distinction of otherness exists
when seeing
into the light against the darkness
quiet and still, yet somehow flowing bursting full
like a river of no thing really
... focusing, it's all gone ...
and only, when again
without direct intention, tricking the mind with intention
playing hide and peek
looking out sideways, from a corner of the soul
only then, can no thing
be seen
really

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.