Friday, March 30, 2007

Wild Tresses - Nezer

י"א בניסן תשס"ז

I think I'm going to let my hair grow. Since I turned - egads - middle aged, I've kept my hairstyle rather short and "tailored" looking. In other words, I've kept an appropriately professional looking hairstyle.

No more. I'm going the wild tresses look (wicked evil cackle). I don't have any grey hair yet, but even when it does turn grey, I think the wild look will stay. I'm going witchy all the way (another wicked cackle). I'm going to grow into one of those elderly ladies with long grey hair someday. Freedom, yay!

A few weeks ago I trashed the lighter blonde highlights and colored my hair all over with my natural dark ash blonde color. I actually like it better. So, the highlights are a thing of the past too.

Long wild natural tangled tresses. I'm going to do it.

(rubbing my hands together with evil delight!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a marvelous wonderful decision.

free yourself.

i've always admired those women who let their gray hair flow free and not worry... not cover them with colour.

and the tangled mass... well i decided years ago to just let my hair dread....to pull it back with trinkets if i so choose.... but to be free of the bondage of hair.

sort of like a nazer... no comb no scissors....

roots... connection to the Divine....

enjoy your nezer.... :-)

Lori said...

Thanks. :) I do plan on combing and trimming the ends of my hair to keep it from looking scraggly. LOL. Okay, so maybe I should call it "modified wild"?

Dare to be true to yourself.