Thursday, March 08, 2007

Gift From An Enemy

י"ט באדר תשס"ז

I received a research laboratory supply catalog in the mail today. I haven't worked in a research laboratory for over a decade. So, why would someone send to me a research laboratory supply catalog? Unless of course, that person knew how much I loved science and how much I hate being a nurse. Such a person would also know how my science and professional careers have been destroyed since returning to Torah, also nearly a decade ago.

Clearly, whoever sent this catalog to me is wanting to gleefully yet maliciously point out to me in the shadows and on the sly just how much I have been destroyed and how hopeless my current situation is. This person is trying to elicit anger and depression in me - even as those who might observe the desired emotional responses remain in the dark as to the "precipitating" and triggering action.

But, to the enemy who caused this catalog to be sent to me, either directly or indirectly - I am posting this entry and exposing you and your malicious action.

Oh, how my enemies are many and my friends few. Such actions as these are not new.

But, I write to you, my unknown enemy who likely prefers a righteous face - cackle! cackle! - the spell's on you! because I am actually going to use this catalog and obtain some witchy supplies. I can really use a box of amber laboratory specimen bottles to contain my witchy blends! And hey, I can use some of the other research laboratory items for my witchcraft too!

A Poem For My Enemy

Thank you - O enemy
for this catalog I will use,
untooled for depression and anger
tooled now to cast a spell on you!

Technorati tags:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.