Monday, March 19, 2007

Rosh Chodesh Nissan Personal Healing Segulah

א' בניסן תשס"ז

This is my custom made Book Of Shadows, except that the leather of my sefer is black. (See larger photo here.) The leather is deeply and exquisitely wrinkled. The spine has five corded sashes with a pentacle set into the spine at the third cord. Brass appliques adorn the classic raised corners of the cover. The end papers are marbled black. The inner aged parchment pages are huge - 11 by 14 inches! The edges of the 500 blank pages are hand-burned, like the book has been plucked from a fire. This book is a gorgeous piece of handcrafted artwork! My Torah-kabbalistic-shamanic witchcraft is going into it as an heirloom for my children.

I'm in heaven!

With the Rosh Chodesh Nissan purchase of this book, I hereby mark a new chapter in my life.

Although a huge expense for me at a time when cash is not plentiful, the purchase itself - to me - is sacred and invested with my hopes and dreams for the future. The purchase is a personal segulah for healing.

It's amazing how deeply this book and I connect. Even as I was placing the order, specifying the custom details, I was teary-eyed and trying to restrain a flood of joyful emotion most of the time. Feelings stirred inside that haven't stirred for a long long time. My relationship with The Book has already started its healing work and its not even in my hands yet!

This is not just a book. It sings to my soul.

Technorati tags:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.