Sunday, March 25, 2007

New Townhall Blog - Jewitch On The Issues

I've created a new townhall blog - Jewitch On The Issues.

I've created the new blog for two basic reasons:

1) to educate myself on issues through exploring and eventually articulating my own opinions, and

2) to educate myself on issues through exploring the opinions of others.

I'm rather uninformed and not particularly interested in politics. Nevertheless, it behooves me to become educated to some degree regarding current political issues. Right now, or at least until I think I might understand politics a bit better, most of my posts on the new blog will consist of collecting articles and ideas which may, at some point, contribute to the formation and elucidation of my own opinions. In other words, I am "collecting opinions" which I have a "budding opinion" about. Make sense?

Don't expect stellar political ideas from me on it at present. I have none in this area.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.