Saturday, July 07, 2007

Yoreh Yoreh, Yadin Yadin

Throne Of Good Strength

כ"א בתמוז תשס"ז

An elucidating observation (yoreh yoreh) regarding my two previous posts, Meforash and Ba'alat Shem Tova, from the footnote of Ba'alat Shem Tova:

The four holy names of Purim are Moses, Moses, Mordechai, Esther (the second "Moses"-"the final redeemer"-replaces the wicked Haman, in the secret of "evil becomes the throne of good" in the Messianic era." R' Yitzchak Ginsburgh

Significantly, the shem hameforash (horse rider) part of my first dream, Meforash, came after my bashert and I had escaped those pursuing to harm us, as I was riding my horse home without fear, in exquisite control of its steps through the rows [1] of dining diners (yadin yadin). In other words, the shem hameforash was not used to escape danger as the Ba'al Shem Tov had once done to escape danger; it does guide me with strength even now as I ride.

Also significantly, this past Friday afternoon, for lunch at work, I ordered delivery food from a local country restaurant (not literally called Moon Glo like the one in my Meforash dream). I didn't receive what I had ordered. The restaurant sent a pork tenderloin sandwich. I didn't eat it. Not that I keep many laws of kashrut in my current living situation - I had ordered homemade macaroni and cheese with the Italian beef I had, in fact, ordered. But the pork, I just couldn't eat that pork sandwich.

Footnote:

[1] Bashurei - "in rows" at Yavne, Zohar

Technorati tags:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.