Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lily Power Plant

י"א באב תשס"ז

I dreamt.

As I was waiting for my tour of the waterfall, I picked up an information packet about a witch school that was also a nursing school. I was already both a witch and a nurse, but I was interested to connect with other witches. I put the information packet in my handbag after a quick glance, as it was time to go on tour.

I toured the waterfall which was a giant power plant. In a flying spiraling path, my touring party wound around the edges of and up the waterfall. Over the top of the waterfall, like a floating lid on a misting cauldron, sat a giant lily pad like the one I saw on Planet Earth (my favorite television show) yesterday evening which grows in jungle rain forests and has a pad width of up to 6 feet.

The pressurized water spilled out over the sides of the waterfall in a controlled fashion, generating tremendous power as it did this.

I woke up.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.