Saturday, July 14, 2007

Letter From The Well

כ"ט בתמוז תשס"ז

This motzi shabbat Hebrew letter tarot reading, with the new moon 1% full during the "more" planetary hour of Jupiter (at the time of reading), the letters are let down through chaos, in order:

"the missing letter"-tet-hei-yud טהי

I know of no shoresh containing these explicit letters in this order. A permutation (הטי) of the 3 explicit letters in this reading is found in Bereshit 24:14:

So let it come to pass, that the damsel to whom I shall say: Let down thy pitcher, I pray thee, that I may drink; and she shall say: Drink, and I will give thy camels drink also; let the same be she that Thou hast appointed for Thy servant, even for Isaac; and thereby shall I know that Thou hast shown kindness unto my master.'

Contained within the pitcher let down is "the missing letter" mentioned in kabbalah, giving "more" life to the bridge-building knowledge and words of Torah bat Ayin which readers of Walking On Fire drink.

Technorati tags:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.