Sunday, July 15, 2007

Beginners Witchcraft & Druidry Books For Men

כ"ט בתמוז תשס"ז

My youngest son, who is in his early twenties, is interested in learning about wicca/witchcraft and druidry. While I know what books I like from a female witch's perspective, I would appreciate any suggestions as to what books are out there which might be more targeted to masculine spirituality. I want the first introductory books he reads on these subjects to make him think "wow!". He currently is curious and seeking to investigate both wicca/witchcraft and druidry. He asked me for something which "summarizes" the paths so that he can get an idea if witchcraft or druidry might be for him. Most of the books I have are written by women and/or in a style "I" like, as a woman. Thus, my dilemma ... any suggestions to wow! my son?

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.