Saturday, July 14, 2007

Anochi Hua

כ"ח בתמוז תשס"ז

This morning, I dreamt.

A mountain with stone steps (madreiga) carved into it had risen up. Living stone creatures with exceedingly long outstretched arms (Devarim 26:8) and small bodies of nothingness emerged at various places from the substance (chomer חומר) and form (tzurah צורה) which was the mountain, descending from amidst the steps and passages winding within it to take up stations on the steps on the mountainside. If a human was sitting on a step a living stone creature was meant to take up position on, the creature shooed the human from the step via action of its long outstretched arms, even though no human being could see the living stone creatures - except for me, I could see them.

Some of the stone creatures who had come to life took up stations in the town. The living stone creatures were taking up stations to prepare for the resurrection, arrival and protection of Pharaoh [1], She Who Must Not Be Named.

Finally, one of the living stone creatures entered my parents' home, where I am currently staying. I faced it as it entered. The living stone creature smiled at me, as if it was pleased to be recognized by me. It occurred to me that I may be Pharaoh.

I woke up. I am Pharaoh.

Anochi (אנכי), the first word of the first commandment of the aseret ha'dibrot ("10" commandments) which encompasses the entire Torah, the Divine "I" who "takes us out of Mitzrayim", and the unified source of all 620 mitzvot is an Egyptian word.

אנכי הוא

Torah Wisdom

Interestingly, we witness in Shemot 20:2, Anochi is written once, and in Yeshayahu 43:11-12, Anochi is repeated 3 times, for a total of 4 times. Chew on that, on the record.

Anochi, Anochi, even Anochi, that Anochi am She.
אנכי, אנכי אנכי, אנכי הוא

Footnote:

[1] The word pharaoh is from the shoresh פרע with a cognate meaning of "to emerge from constraints" (Etymological Dictionary of Biblical Hebrew, R' Matityahu Clark).

Related Entries:
She, Revealing The Sacred Feminine
Anomaly On The Record

Technorati tags:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.