Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Cutting Off A Curse Of Karet

ט' באב תשס"ז

Today's Tishah B'Av Hebrew letter tarot reading performed during the planetary hour of Jupiter with the waxing gibbous moon 73% full.

The 3 letters in order were:

kuf-reish-tet קרט

There is no shoresh comprised of these letters. A shoresh composed of letters which are the phonetic equivalents of these letters is the shoresh of the word karet כרת meaning to uproot, cut off, and destroy. Karet (כרת) is the Divine penalty associated with entering the Temple in an unclean state, the sefirah keter כתר, and superconscious unity of the soul with the Divine.

Similar to a pulsa denura curse, I think someone in some manner tried to send the curse of karet my way, but it didn't come down the way the sender intended - to blemish the external dimension of keter in my soul. The curse of karet was itself "cut off" before it reached me through the 3 similarly sounding letters קרט - enough alike to כרת to clue me in as to what someone has tried to do to me, yet not enough to deliver the curse, and able itself to cut the cut of a curse.

The witch lives again.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.