Sunday, May 27, 2007

Spiritual Work Of Sar HaTorah

י' בסיון תשס"ז

Strings of connection exist between good people. It may be that, working through the supernal realms, our enemies are aiming in some spiritual (and physical) manner to "shoot down" our "vehicles".

Recently, both kassam deaths (a woman and a man) in Sderot (Israel) occurred to those traveling in vehicles. Before starting to work last week (here in the USA), I had to replace the front brakes on my car which were grinding and squealing ominously, on the very verge of failing. Yesterday, a co-worker's spouse's car was struck by another vehicle on the interstate on her way to work. She was unhurt, thank Goddess.

It is clear to me, that the vehicles of our people, both in Israel (primarily perhaps, and physically) and in USA (secondarily, spiritually) are being targeted.

A vehicle is a symbolic chariot. Merkavah (merkabah) mysticism is called "work of the chariot".

I am not a lone merkavah mystic really. Considering my recent writings, my primary mystic endeavor is more like the communal mysticism of Sar HaTorah at this point. Thus, those in the vehicles of our community of friends (even as we may be unaware of one another) are protected in some manner. I don't understand how, but this seems to be the case.

Given this connection, for those of us in both Israel and the USA, I suggest a change of mystical strategy from merkavah mysticism to the mysticism of Sar HaTorah. I'm no intellectual expert regarding what I am suggesting, but I'd be being neglectful if I didn't publicize the observation.

Technorati tags:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.