Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Storm Brewing

ב' באב תשס"ז

I dreamt.

I was observing from within a deep deep sea laboratory civilization. Those in the laboratory were preparing to alter conditions on the surface world through creating a storm to disrupt the "plans of men" on the surface.

Looking out from a side door of the laboratory observatory, standing in the ocean, I saw that to do this they routed a large volume of warm salt into a massive container (bigger than many football fields) sitting on the seabed in the cold cold deep deep ocean. Then they "put a lid on it" to increase the pressure of the warm salt (like warm air in cold air) trying to break free and rise to the surface of the cold ocean. This only worked in the cold cold deep deep ocean like the one we were working in.

When there was sufficient pressure in the warm salt-containing container, they opened an opening and the salt burst out like a jet-stream bound for the surface. When the salt "reached the surface", a storm was the result. The stormy weather disrupted the plans of the men on the surface.

I woke up. It stormed here last night. This morning, it is still rainy and thundering a bit.

As I was laying in bed, a thought- and sound-vision flashed through my mind. One man was shaking another man by the shoulders, accusing him of "telling her". "I didn't say anything!" the man being shaken truthfully defended himself. He didn't tell me anything. Then I heard the sound of the glass of a large window pane being shattered into itty bitty pieces.

Storm Raising & Weather Working

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.