Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Simple Phosphenetic Magical Act

ב' באב תשס"ז

Interesting. In my dream last night, the warm salt was kept under pressure and then released into the cold sea, culminating in seeing a storm in my dream which materialized in physical reality. This is interesting because before I went to bed last night, I posted about phosphenes as they pertain to magical alphabets. Today, to add a link to the phosphene phenomenon, I googled phosphenes and found out that the most common type of phosphene is called a pressure phosphene.

You know what? I did rub my eyes once as I was typing the entry on the neurophysiology of magical alphabets. I imagine this makes rubbing my eyes before sleeping a significant magical act now.

Technorati tags:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.