Thursday, May 03, 2007

World Bridger, Vayekhulu Hashamayim

ט"ז באייר תשס"ז

A modern Celtic-Druid 13-moons analysis of my birthday (after sundown* January 8, 1961) January 9, 1961:

Rhythmic Moon day 28
Year of the Blue Resonant Storm

kin 226: White Overtone World-Bridger

I Empower in order to Equalize
Commanding Opportunity
I seal the Store of Death
With the Overtone tone of Radiance
I am guided by the power of Timelessness

In the 13 Moon Calendar there are 20 solar seals and 13 lunar tones. Since I am a World-Bridger my seal code number is 6.

Overtone refers to the Tone, my tone is number 5.

I am in the one-dot family (seals 1, 6, 11, 16).

This 13-moon analysis fits perfectly with my experience of incarnating existence (expanded here), bridging the worlds.

ויכלו השמים והארץ וכל-צבאם
And the heaven and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
Bereshit 2:1

*In both Celtic and Jewish methods of timekeeping, the new day begins at sundown, in contradistinction to civil methods of timekeeping.

Note: Jewish kabbalah encodes "messianic consciousness" in the phrase "vayekhulu hashamayim", where the number 6 is the root of the word "vayekhulu" (ויכלו) and the number 5 is the root of the word "hashamayim" (השמים). [Reference: Studies In Ecstatic Kabbalah, Moshe Idel]

Technorati tags:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.