Wednesday, May 02, 2007

As Life Turns Around

ט"ו באייר תשס"ז

Tonight, on the second evening of the third phase of the reversal and protection ritual, I performed the eighth tarot reading on myself, using my standard procedure and spread.

counting day 30 of the omer, chesed of hod (Gra) or gevurah of hod (Ari)
moon 100% full
planetary hour pluto (da'at)
mood detached, health allergies exacerbated

S/Q - Hermit (Myrddin), withdrawal/retreat/calm soul-searching

P1 - The Horned One (Wild Herdsman) ס
P2 - The Priestess (Ceridwen) ב
P3 - seven of wands
P4 - eight of swords
P5 - knight of pentacles
P6 - four of wands
P7 - page of swords
P8 - two of swords
P9 - knight of cups
P10 - two ב of wands

Immediately, the sha'ar סב (in the P1/P2 positions of keter and chochmah, respectively) and the shoresh סבב (from keter/chochmah and malchut) emerge from the reading. This is good news, very good news. Strong forces are protectively encircling me and working to turn my life around.

P10 indicates the outcome of the matter - new possibilities are opening up for me. Thank Goddess, so mote it be, amen.

Attributes driving the turn in my life from the highest spheres:

The Horned Herdsman corresponds to primal knowledge, ancestral and ancient memory, integration of order and chaos.

The Priestess corresponds to wisdom, insight, fertile complexity, an energetic leap in creativity, hashra'ah, foresight.

Into concrete reality through this tarot reading, the title hamasovevet in my name is confirmed to be mine from Unity in Kadmon.

A miracle will happen for me here, Dreidyl.

Technorati tags:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.