Thursday, August 31, 2006

Pachad Laylah: Identifying A Terror Cell Leader

I dreamt.

From somewhere in Israel, I flew to the USA back to where I am currently living.

I was on the run from a terrorist mafia-like family of American-Muslims who lived in the area under the guise of being a quiet family of professionals. For some reason, they were after me.

At one point, I hid between the stone pillars of a large city building. It was dusk time. The terrorists found me hiding there between the stone pillars, kidnapped me, and forced me into their car. Two or three men sat in the front seat and I and an American-Muslim woman sat in the back seat. She was the mafia-mom, the true power leading and directing the group. She sat behind the driver, on the left. I sat behind the front passenger, on the right.

It was getting darker outside. They were discussing what to do with me, and whether or not to execute me. They would allow me to live as long as I was "an embarrassment" to the Jewish community. When I stopped being "an embarrassment" to the Jewish community, they would execute me.

In the course of the conversation amongst themselves, they led me to believe that they were going to release me because I was "an embarrassment" to the Jewish community. But, I didn't trust that it was the truth. They also demanded that I hand over my cell phone to them, but I refused to do so.

They stopped the car, leading me to believe they were going to let me live. It was now fully nighttime. The American-Muslim lead terrorist woman in the back seat of the car was now somehow sitting behind the front passenger, on the right, while I was sitting behind the driver, on the left. I was to exit the car from the left back seat door, with the woman following me out.

The terrorist woman, just as the car came to a stop, pulled out a bag with what appeared to be a folded-up "head-hood" in it. She said "I need you to put this on." I knew immediately then, without a doubt, that they intended to execute me. I refused to put it on.

The terrorist woman then yelled out an order to the others to "pull out the guns!". She knew for sure when I had refused to put on the head-hood that I hadn't been fooled by all the talk meant to lull me toward being an "easy target". All the talk about letting me live had been done with the same psychological purpose as that of Nazis playing violins at the train stations during the holocaust. She no longer saw any reason to continue the charade. I hadn't been fooled.

I jumped out of the car and ran. One of the American-Muslim men in the front seat was ordered by the terrorist woman to follow and execute me. He chased me, shooting at me as I fled.

The night was very black now. I came upon an open department store, with many people shopping and lights on inside. I turned toward entering it. The terrorist man chasing me shot at me three times with a gun equipped with a silencer. Two of the bullets hit me, one in the leg and one in an arm, I think. I didn't feel the bullets penetrate, but I knew I had been hit by two of them. I wasn't bleeding either or I just didn't see the blood because I was too involved in trying to escape.

I ran through the glass doors and entered into the department store crowded with stuff, many shoppers and light. I saw the terrorist man hesitate to enter the doors of the department store. He feared to do it.

He knew that when he entered the department store, his cover as a quiet American-Muslim professional family man would be forever blown. It was a suicidal mission for him to further chase after me to execute me.

Even wounded, I ran deep into the light of the department store crowded with people. His command was to execute me, no one else. He could not "turn from that command" to execute anyone else other than me. I knew that. Those in the store were safe. And, if he entered the store to execute me (which he HAD to do or be executed himself by his fellow-terrorists for refusing to obey a direct order of the terrorist woman-leader), his cover would be forever blown.
I knew it. I saw him hesitate only momentarily, realizing his mission had become suicidal at this point, before he took the next step and entered the doors into the department store. His gun with the silencer was clearly visible for all to see. His cover was forever uncovered.

And importantly, I knew I was alive to report that the American-Muslim terror cell leader is a woman, not a man.

I woke up.

technorati tags:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.