Saturday, June 07, 2008

Wonder Woman Of The River

ד' סיון התשס"ח
Alban Heruin 5

In follow up to this morning's post about Mount Sinai and the River Styx, where I was plucked up to life like a lone fish from a river - Tzohar, Mountain Of Time With The Sun In A Circle - CNN reports this afternoon:

Wonder Woman Finds Body Floating In River
Saturday, June 7, 2008

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The actress who played Wonder Woman on TV in the 1970s says she didn't do anything extraordinary when she discovered a body this week on the Potomac River in Washington.

Lynda Carter tells The Washington Post she was alone in a boat when she saw the body Wednesday. She says she didn't have a cell phone with her, so she yelled to some fishermen and asked them to call police.

District of Columbia police say the body of 47-year-old Helen Johnstone of Washington was found floating on the river Wednesday.

Read the full news report at link above.

Another relevant portion from my dream:

The woman upon whose back my timelines were being read didn't like this news the reader was providing to the man. I felt the woman whose back was being read was a rival of some sort. She didn't want the timelines on her back to lead to me and refused to let the woman reader read my timelines any further. The woman upon whose back my timelines had been read, got up and informed the man that he would have to read the single timeline directly on me if he wanted any more information. In other words, she wasn't going to give up her place in the running of potentials and concede victory to me so easily. She got up and walked away from the reading place.

Foxnews reports that 47 year old Helen Johnstone was found floating face down. In my dream, I was brought up from the river face up by two corpses whose faces were also face up.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.