Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tradition, Daughters Of The Divine

כ"ה סיון התשס"ח
Alban Heruin 26

I dreamt.

I had a baby girl somewhere down the (family) line. Her birth name is Gwenn. Gwenn is a Welsh name meaning blessed. An inner name within her birth name is Susy (סוסי literally means 'my horse' and mystically means to actively project the Creative Evolutionary Power of the Infinite into the finite).

I nursed her in the dark.

Susy has a talent no other human child has - she can dematerialize and rematerialize to teletransport herself from place to place in spacetime like on Star Trek. Only, unlike Star Trek, Susy doesn't need a transporter machine. She can actualize it naturally, at will.

In the dream, Susy teletransported herself between points in the living room, rematerializing against the surface of my right leg. As she did this, I heard Susy in conversation with unheard unseen spiritual beings neither I nor anyone else in the room could see or hear. The language Susy spoke in simple song was Divine, primordial, pristine, exquisitely complex, complete and unknown in the known world. While in my body in the dream I could not understand the Divine words Susy spoke, I intimately recognized the Divine language with which she sang - for I had once clearly spoken it too. I remembered speaking it - I knew it though I didn't understand it in the dream - it was the language I had spoken before I was born, as I was incarnating, in the womb and during the early post-natal period of life. It is also the language of the epiphany, a language of the Witch Ancient of Days.

As Susy was teleporting herself from one place to the other within the living room, a house cat (we don't have a house cat in real life) walked from a third outside point through the line-like area between the two conjoined points of Susy's teleportation in spacetime. A single hair of the house cat was caught in the fuzzy dimensionless void where Susy "existed in interim", but Susy discerned the single hair to be "nonself" while she was still "nothing" and "spit out" the foreign cat-hair before it became incorporated into the material of her own rematerializing body. (The house cat represents some specific magical knowledge or "particular wisdom", that evidently is not "particular" to our manifest "line", thus it was rejected as "foreign" to our "particularity".)

My family was in the living room as Susy was teleporting from one point in the room into the space beside my right leg, and I said to them, "She is communicating in an ancient Divine language to me - remember when I told you about before I was born and that I did this once? Gwenn is doing it too."

I woke up.

Gwenn is my granddaughter, my daughter's daughter. We are children of the Divine Feminine Essence.

This is an example of Traditional Witchcraft and Torah Nistar.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.