Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lily

ז' סיון התשס"ח
Alban Heruin 8

Well, I finally did it. I let loose of some significant cash and bought a car with working air conditioning. It's not a brand new car, but it is of a recent year in like new condition. I named my new vehicle Lily.

Lily is a 2004 Grand Prix GT with an all jet black exterior, a dark grey leather custom interior, and a high performance 3800 Series III V6 engine. She is fully loaded with many luxury options - her magnificient engine can be started from inside the house. Her seats, with adjustable lumbar support, can be heated in the winter time. She has a sunroof and a satellite receiver antenna too.

At first, I looked at a newer, more economical Ford Focus, but I fell in love with Lily. Lily is an exquisite merkavah. She absolutely purrs.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.