Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Neo-Ancient Semitic Snake Spell

ז' סיון התשס"ח
Alban Heruin 8

More links to my Tzohar dream - a real life event and another headline news event.

First in real life, a neighbor who is also my uncle (my father's sister's husband), called yesterday morning and reported that he and my aunt had seen a snake about 4-5 feet long on our shared driveway. By the time he had gotten a tool to go 'take care of it', he couldn't find the snake. It had disappeared. My uncle wanted us to be careful if we went outside in the yard because last time they had seen the snake, it had been on the driveway heading in the direction of our house. The snake was never found, nature had swallowed it up for me. I never saw it anywhere. As far as I was concerned, it had returned to nothingness. Thus, like in my dream, there 'may have been a serpent with us', yet then it was not. My uncle remarked later, that the reptile had probably been just a "friendly neighborhood snake".

Second, this morning it seems that last night, a snake 'was definitely found' in a New York infant's crib, wrapped around the baby girl's leg - there was no magical 'may have been with us' about it. Foxnews reports:

Girl's Uncle Removes California King Snake In New York
Tuesday, June 10, 2008

When her daughter Isabella awoke in the middle of the night, Cari Abatemarco probably thought the infant needed a bottle or a diaper change, but the New York woman was instead shocked to find a snake in the 7-month-old's crib, Newsday reported Tuesday.

Abatemarco of Troy, N.Y., says she was visiting family on Long Island, in Brentwood, last week when she discovered the snake coiled around Isabella's leg.

The mother told Newsday that she lifted her daughter out of the crib and the snake fell off. Her uncle then used a back-scratcher to lift the hissing snake and place it in a bucket until animal control officers arrived.

"Once I lifted her up and the snake fell off of her, she stopped crying," Abatemarco said. "But then I was the one crying all night."

The reptile has been identified as a 1-foot-long California king. While non-venomous, it is still a constrictor commonly kept as a pet.

Read full news article at link above. My magic staff still stands in my bedroom near the foot of my bed. ץ

Related entry:
Ancient Spell Oldest Semitic Text Yet Discovered

2 comments:

greatsnake said...

snakes get such a bad rap - most are harmless, gentle creatures.

Lori said...

That may be true.

Dare to be true to yourself.