Saturday, October 13, 2007

Drawn From Satisfaction


א' בחשון תשס"ח

And emerging drawn from satisfaction, is understanding ...
וסור מרע בינה
Iyov 28:18

I looked through many crystal balls at several places (even ebay) as I waited for the day I had the money to purchase my own - some spheres were more expensive and others had more visual "clarity", but I chose the one pictured (click to enlarge). I finally made the purchase yesterday. My unique pure quartz sphere has a diameter of 5 1/4 inches, and is blessed with veils, inclusions, rainbows and "depth".

My perfectly imperfect chosen one "spoke" to me with Presence. The stand pictured with my crystal sphere wasn't included (the carved stand I purchased for it is shown here). I strongly wanted a simple yet elegant wooden stand (as opposed to metal, synthetic or fancified).

I also purchased yesterday a lovely blue and black designed sheer cloth remnant (very much with a "midnight essence") with which to keep it covered from a discount store.

I'm almost ready ... I'm not sure for what really, but I feel like all my diligently made purchases are leading me somewhere. Ever had that feeling? This is all going somewhere, very important. I'm so excited inside. I'm alive inside.

I love being a witch!

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.