Sunday, October 28, 2007

Eretz Tzvi

י'ו בחשון תשס"ח

In follow-up to my earlier "deer" entries - Spared An Accident and Practical Hishtavut - where in the latter I wrote:

At some level, my nefesh already knew that the accident wasn't going to happen, even though my normal awareness perceived that, had the deer frozen, the accident indeed would have happened. In other words, my physical eyes saw accurately what was in front of me, but my spiritual eyes accurately saw the outcome - the deer would move and not freeze - and communicated this information in some very practical way to my nefesh, which responded by acting as if the (near) accident was not happening.

In this entry, I identify the "spiritual level" which perceived the outcome and was/ever is in integrated communication with my nefesh - it is the spiritual level called "the Land of the Deer" (Eretz Tzvi). Eretz Tzvi is one of the names by which the spiritual level of "the Land of Yisrael" is known.

From Kabbalaonline article, The Uniqueness Of The Land:

"The name of G-d is a tower of strength, through it a righteous man shall race and be strong"(Proverbs 18:10). The last three words beginning letters spell the word tzvi (deer). This implies that the tower of strength is called the "Land of the Deer (tzvi)", within which dwells the Name of G-d, which is the Shechina [The Divine Presence, usually connoting a feminine aspect].

It was no accident that happened last night. And "thank Goddess" was very appropriate.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.