Saturday, October 06, 2007

Ani Vahu - Shem Vayisa Vayet

כ'ד בתשרי תשס"ח

זאת, אז, is the sod of what Chazal wrote: “Michael in one . . . Eliyahu in four” (Brochos 4b). Understand this.

I dreamt a single dream expressed through 4 revealed parts and 1 touching yet not touching part. Understand this.

Part 1. Hu'alam. אתהפכא חשוכא לנהורא

Hidden. On the verge of awareness. At the threshold. Almost. Inside out, outside in. Over the edge into perception.

Part 2. House. Elishaba (אלישבע).

My "husband" and I with our 3 children (beriyah, yetzirah, assiyah) were looking to buy a house to live in. We had just come through some hard financial times. We didn't have any good credit rating built up, so we had little hope that anyone would sell us a house "on time". My husband remembered his friend whom he thought would surely sell us a house. We journeyed (ויסע) to find my husband's friend.

We went up the small bare porch to the door of my husband's friend's trailer, from where he engaged in the business of selling houses. I was holding our baby sleeping soundly in a swaddling blanket. My husband knocked on the door. The friend's wife answered the door, then went to get her husband while we stood on the small porch. Her husband came to the door, spoke in words I could not hear with my husband, slipped a notepaper into my husband's hand, and shut the door on us. My husband indicated to me we should leave. I was perplexed as to why we were leaving abruptly without conducting the business of buying a house.

My husband's friend opened the door, came outside and walked toward us as we were walking toward our red pickup truck. My husband was near the driver's side door of the truck. I was approaching my side door to it. My husband's "friend" approached me. He wanted me to leave my husband for him. I was appalled at the suggestion that I should leave my husband and rebuffed him. He turned and went back inside the trailer. I looked at my husband, we looked at one another (ani vahu) over the roof the red pickup truck as we both stood in front of our respective doors. I had no intention of ever leaving him. We got inside the pickup truck at the same time.

My husband brought out (ויבא) and handed me the notepaper his friend had given him explaining to my husband why he wouldn't sell us a house. The notepaper told my husband "I am in love with your wife." The message had been transmitted from my husband's friend, into the hand of my husband (who read it as he did), into my hand (where it remained folded for safekeeping and unread). [As I write this, it occurs to me that there is more to the "essential message" I received from my husband's hand for safekeeping than meets the eye.]

We were on our own with regard to getting a house. His friend would not sell us a house (ב). We would have to get one ourselves, some other way.

Part 3. Out Of The Mouths Of Babes

The baby my husband and I had was as yet unformed. It had an inverted mouth (chotam hamithapech) with projecting extensions (makeef hakarov, mazon, levush, bayit). Miraculously however, and to the amazement of everyone, our still as-yet unformed baby could talk using the vibrating extensions (ויט) which radiated like cords from it's mouth. Not only could our baby talk in this world, but it talked of and demonstrated an exquisitely brilliant understanding of extremely advanced and complex topics - topics as yet not understood by the most brilliant minds in the world. The truth in our baby's words was recognized by the greatest minds in the world, but the fullness of understanding they did not yet possess. Our baby was an anomaly of brilliance possessing the keys to advancing understanding throughout the entire world.

Our baby discoursed upon space, time, spacetime, how to reverse and move time, and such things in ways no scientist had yet accomplished. Scientists listening to our baby speak discussed among themselves the idea that many thought time could be changed, but no one had actually done it yet. They discussed the impact our baby's words would one day have on advancing knowledge and human development. If they could only understand that being transmitted through our baby more fully, they could make the thoughts of changing time a reality. They waited with anticipation for the day our baby would "form" - to bring down the details needed to accomplish all the wondrous things our baby spoke of.

Part 4. Cloak Of Many Colors

I observed two women, one was powerful and the other walking behind her was her assistant. In a fall festival fair-like environment, a handsome man with long hair (like Samson) came to tempt and bring down the powerful woman, but she was not tempted. The woman's assistant, however, was tempted and went with the handsome man to his place and slept with him. There was no love in this joining. It was purely sexual. The assistant didn't care. Neither did the handsome man. I didn't see the two together, but when they came out of his bedroom together, I saw that he had given her a colorful silky nightcloak. As the man went into the kitchen to fix some food, the assistant used the telephone to call the powerful woman. The assistant "gloated" sweetly to the powerful woman how she herself now had what the powerful woman "should have" had. My feeling was that the powerful woman was nonplussed by the assistant's call. In other words, the powerful woman had not been tempted nor was she "stricken" (the assistant's intent) by the assistant's assertion that the assistant now had something which "should have" gone to the powerful woman. The assistant was gloating in vain. The assistant was the one unable to control her impulses, not the powerful woman. In observing all this, in my mind were the thoughts that the man was intervening in a situation to defend me and that he was a Druid. He was also a friend of my husband. And while the assistant felt she (in the place of the powerful woman) had had the powerful yet totally sexual encounter and had obtained the gift of a beautiful cloak, I knew, by the way she was gloating in vain, that the assistant was clueless as to what the solely sexual experience and the colorful silky cloak brought with them. She wouldn't be gloating soon.

Part 5. Michael Splits The Water

I was with many people playing in the water (מ) of a sea or large river. Suddenly, "in yet behind" the "watery" sky over the watery water, a hole like a wormhole in spacetime appeared. It was separated thinly from the rest of the watery world (ו, made of both the waterywater and the waterysky, seamlessly unbroken) of the dream by a thin sheer veil. Something had emerged from beyond into the watery world. We all backed away from the hole so as not to be sucked up into it or collide with whatever was going to come through it into our watery world.

I looked and saw. A huge movement came through, traveled under the surface of the water and onto the beach, also under the sand. Then, a huge worm-like slug-like whale-sized creature emerged. (It brings to mind a combination of shamir and livyatan.) A Voice in the atmosphere beside me informed me that more like it would be coming. They would invade and settle my planet.

I had to decide what to do about the creature. Was it friend or foe? Did I want this creature here or not? I had to decide what to do. If I did nothing and allowed it to remain, more would come. I just looked at it. I wanted to figure it out before doing anything. I was curious about it. So, rather than do nothing or anything ...

I woke up, doing both in one action.

Vayavo (ויבא) has a gematria of 19, the same as Chavah (חוה). In my dream, I did not unfold the note given to me by my husband. Unfolding the note in a dream, corresponds to eating from the Tree of Knowledge prematurely. I waited, holding the folded message for safekeeping.

ואין חכמה אלא ברכה שנאמר ויברך אלהים את שלמה וכתיב וה' נתן חכמה לשלמה
Sefer HaBahir, verse 3 excerpt

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.