Tuesday, October 23, 2007

From The Onset Of Time

י'ב בחשון תשס"ח

This evening's Hebrew letter tarot reading flows from this week's earlier entries discussing my wand's correspondences to the letter mem and water (Sod Ha-Ibbur, Turning History) and the dream about an ancient decree from an ancient time (An Ancient Decree).

מ ... from my wand to ...

Performed with the waxing gibbous moon 93% full during the planetary hour of Saturn, the 3 letters:

אז ט

מ'אז implies something advancing "from the onset of time".

ט implies eternal life - eternal life is associated with Chayah, Chavah's original name.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad practically no one is posting comments on your blog...This is some heavy torah!

The association of the minor arcana and the etz chayim, for instance has always fascinated me (as well as the major arcana and the alef-beis, et al aleister crowley allbeit.)

Keep up this most tov blog...This is actually some of the deepest and realest torah available on the internet (IMHO).

~the fringed lunatic

Lori said...

Thank you for appreciating my Torah.

My blog is not really "comment friendly" or a discussion/community blog. My blog is more like a personal diary of my own spiritual development. What can people write about that? Not much. I don't expect many comments.

Here's a link to Uri Raz's tarot site which covers the tarot-kabbalah associations more in depth.

Dare to be true to yourself.