Thursday, December 18, 2008

Diamond In The Sky

כ"ב כסלו תשס"ט
Shamash 23

Last night I dreamt.

An enemy had done me harm. I didn't know who he was, but he knew who I was. Like in the movie Ghost, on account of this enemy's treachery, I had been murdered and had crossed over into the sky. My soul mate was left bereft.

Then, I saw my enemy find his karmic "reward" - he was involved in a high impact collision. His legs were smashed like an accordion clear up into his belly such that his shoes were laying on his stomach. He would surely die from this injury, but he would survive long enough to experience the extent of his body's mangling and to realize this had come to him because of that which he had done to me. Suddenly, a snake came out of his body and devoured him still alive, swallowed with a look of sheer terror on his face.

Then, I saw my soul mate below trying to communicate with me who was "in heaven". In the sky between us I caused a crystal diamond to appear. He could see the crystal even as he could not see me. Like the penny used to communicate the man's spiritual presence to his still living soul mate in Ghost, the diamond in the sky was to us. We both touched the crystal and connected through it.

I woke up.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.