Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Resurrection of SeidrSpins

Ah, another baseless accusation has just been directed at me through the email address I use for another one of my Etsy shoppes - this time the baseless accusation came to the email I use for SeidrSpins (the previous one pertaining to Loki came as a convo through Witchcrafts Artisan Alchemy) The baseless accusation (copied and pasted exactly):

i was just wondering why you like stealing the ideas of others shops and recreating their works as if you created them. so, why is this?

I know I'm doing something exceedingly right when I have enemies who slander my name and make baseless accusations against me.

THE RESURRECTION OF FRIGG - I think as a blot to Eostre at Ostara, now that I've restored my rightful conscious essential connection to Frigg, I will begin also earnestly developing SeidrSpins alongside continued development of Witchcrafts Artisan Alchemy.

Some have suggested that Ostara is merely an alternate name for Frigg or Freya, but neither of these Goddesses seem to have quite the same fertility function as Ostara does.

Nevertheless that some also do not see the connection between Frigg and Eostre, Ostara IS easily associated with resurrection, and now that I have resurrected my conscious essential connection to Frigg, so the sabbat of Ostara it is for the blot to Eostre and to the resurrection of SeidrSpins.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.