Friday, August 20, 2010

This Kiss

י׳ באלול תש"ע
Belz 12

Last night, I dreamt.

I was on a school bus sitting alone, near the middle but toward the front of the bus as well, in a seat on the right side of the aisle. Several others were on the bus as well, the females in the front of the bus and the males in the back.

One of the guys came forward and sat down beside me in my seat. It seems we knew each other from some time in the past, from when exactly I'm not sure, but I knew it was true. We were beshert. After a few words together, we chastely kissed, sealing the fact that we were destined. Then, he moved back with the guys at the back of the bus.

After getting off the bus, I was sitting beside him at one of the many long banquet tables in a banquet hall. He received his PhD certificate at the ceremony being held there.

The most interesting part about this dream however, was that as I was waking up, I could still feel my soul "settling down" into the weightedness of my body. As my soul "sat down upon the base" of my body, as the two elements interfaced and came together, a multitude of brilliant sparks flew out from between them as the connection became "locked and bound."

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.