Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wyrd Gift From The Universe


ז' באלול תש"ע
Belz 9

Last night early in the wee morning hours, I drew a rune to discern the energy pattern at work in the Universe as it relates to me at this point in time. I drew Perthro, the wyrd rune whose most esoteric meaning still remains a mystery to scholars. As it pertains to divination, Perthro deals with things hidden coming to light, esoteric secrets becoming disclosed, new opportunity, retrieval of things thought lost for good, occult abilities and unexpected surprises and gains. Perthro also means vessel, the female practice of witchcraft and to dance.

So, I put the "unexpected gain" to the test and did something totally out of character for me - I bought a single lottery ticket (I never buy lottery tickets) and won a small amount (less than $20). With my winnings, I bought this handmade rune cup crafted with Perthro in gold on it. Gold runes adorn both the bottom and top of the brown leatherette cup. Opposite Perthro, the other side of the cup is adorned with gold Bind Runes for divination and spiritual growth.

Perthro brings blessing to this period of unemployment while I look for work as I take advantage of the opportunity to develop WITCHCRAFTS and EarthLight Originals - my etsy shoppe and the shoppe my mother and I just launched (which will be stocked with our first few items by the end of this week).

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.