Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sentinels Of Chashmal & Smoke Signals MiSinai

כ'ב בניסן תשס"ח
Annwyn 23

I dreamt.

I wanted to go to a warehouse in the midsouth of downtown Danville to get some of my belongings out of storage. A masculine voiceless Voice with me silently spoke, telling me not to go through the business section of downtown Danville, but to "go around" near the edge of the city, through the southeastern corner which ran by the cemetery beside the VA (וא), to get to the warehouse. The voiceless Voice warned me of a Nazi gathering happening in downtown Danville and provided me with an alternate route to go to get to my belongings. I immediately knew the essential and specific content of his transmitted communication without the need of any words to articulate the message. The words which describe the content of the message are my words.

As the voiceless Voice was silently speaking my traveling instructions, I saw giant living forms set in an "encircling line" at periodic distances like sentinels, facing away from me, looking out, like solid dark shadows against the dusk (a liminal crossroads) of the horizon. They were looking out over the land as if guarding me. The living forms reminded me of the giant stones of Easter Island, except those in my vision were not of stone but were dark living creatures. The living forms were also completely bodied, not just heads of stone. Though generally sitting rooted directly upon the ground, they were able to get up and walk an encircling patrol. I saw one rise from a sitting position and walk its circle. The positions of the living creatures reminded me of electron orbits, where each sentinel was like an orbiting electron - I saw the creature as a particle when I focused to see it, but it also existed as a protective wave within the entire orbit of its place. When I relaxed my focus, like Yitzchak, I saw the one I was observing "get up and walk" its orbit.

The living creatures also communicated to my mind in the dream that they functioned as signaling agents - like when sending messages by smoke signals, signalers are stationed at periodic distances from one another at each edge of one complete circle of horizon to the next. The living creatures could communicate danger or other information to one another from one section of the land to the others. They and I were all connected like one huge protective network, communicating telepathically and simultaneously one to each other. I too, was part of the network of sentinels and warned the others of the Nazi gathering, even as I simultaneously moved away from the Nazi gathering, going toward the place where some of my belongings were being stored.

The dream shapeshifted, communicating other information to me. After that, I woke up.

This dream follows my Hebrew letter tarot reading of last night, as described in Circuits Of Fire.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.