Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Witness To Clear Vision

י'ט בכסלו תשס"ח
Shamash 21

I ritually hand-magnetized my crystal ball this evening, with the waning gibbous moon 74% full during the planetary hours of the moon and Saturn. Following the magnetization ritual, I gazed into the sphere's depths expecting to see "cloudy" forms. Cloudy forms are not what I saw.

In the soft candlelight, the candlelight and shadows came immediately together in such a way as to form the clear image of an old large wooden table (like one from the middle ages) with a steaming iron cauldron set in the middle of it. Behind both of them was a firelit hearth with a broomstick resting beside it. The formation was so clear and distinct - even the darkness of the "wood" and iron cauldron. The soothing energy of the experience tenderly embraced me, leaving me feeling deeply satisfied inside.

Amazing.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.