Sunday, July 27, 2014

I, Illuminati

Everyone who knows me knows about my claim to conscious experience (and continuous remembrance of this awareness) prior to its firm possession of my physical body a short time after birth.

Maybe I remember my experiences of preincarnate consciousness and journey into physical existence, not because of my Neanderthal or Denisovan ancestry (as I've hypothesized before), but instead, I have this anomaly of awareness because I am of the Collins bloodline. My mother's father's surname is Collins and he was a 32nd degree Freemason (often tied to the Illuminati). So it all fits - I am a descendant of the Illuminati Collins bloodline. And even better - the Collins bloodline has more occult power than both the Rothschild and Rockefeller bloodlines - is that not cool or what?

So now, I've just got to figure out how to use all of my occult power to wrest control of the world from the Rothschilds and Rockefellers.

[Evil cackle.]

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/bloodlines/collins.htm

1 comment:

Lori said...

and this Grande Mother candle I just listed in my shop today - awesome synchronicity - MUTTERGĂ–TTIN Old European Mother Goddess Pillar Candle

Dare to be true to yourself.