Thursday, May 24, 2012

Teutonic Patroness and Sacred Witch Name

In follow-up to my dream post and my synchronous stumbling upon this video, it clear to me that my Scandinavian patroness is revealing herself! Teutonic FRAU HOLLE is the ancient mother witch goddess of the Teutons. This artistic image shows her with a crown of candles on her head. Along with finding the ancestral patroness of my magickal candle crafting, I have claimed my Teutonic sacred witch name. It is Lorilla, the Teutonic version of my actual birth name. My Teutonic name describes my personality exactly:

Meaning: Elfin Laura.

Soul Urge: People with the name Lorilla have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.

Expression: People with the name Lorilla are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.

The candle I create for my patroness is going to be something very very special.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.