Wednesday, November 03, 2010

My New Small Business News

כ״ז בחשון תשע"א
Phasma Priscus 29

In follow-up to last week's entry Transitioning From Hobby To Business,where I registered WITCHCRAFTS by Liorah Lleucu with the state, this past Monday I took the next step and registered with the County, filing an Assumed Name Certificate Intention. Tomorrow, the local newspaper begins running my Assumed Name Publication Notice in the legal section of the newspaper.

I'm now waiting for tax filing information from the state to get my business taxes in order.

Next on my list ... to find out about business tax deductions and how to deduct my start-up costs and other expenditures, and how to put together a small business-wise bookkeeping system.

The box under my desk with all my receipts and other documents still waits for some organization ... but, at least I'm on my way.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.