Friday, March 20, 2009

In The Spirit Of The Holy Days

כ"ה אדר א' תשס"ט
Keolwulf 26

Today is my oldest son's birthday. It is also Sabbat Ostara, marking the spring equinox.

Today, I filled and adorned two bottles of Passover Protection Ritual Oil (which had been prepared on Purim and set aside at that time for later completion). The two bottles of Passover Protection Ritual Oil completed today were filled and adorned during the planetary hour of Mercury, with the waning crescent moon 28% full, and with the sun in the 29th degree of Pisces in the 8th degree of the constellation Pisces.

I'm planning on taking pictures of the two bottles and listing them for purchase at WITCHCRAFTS by Liorah Lleucu sometime this weekend or early next week prior to the official opening of my etsy shoppe March 29 so that they can be delivered to whomoever may purchase them in time for Passover April 8 (should anyone actually want to acquire them for their ritual observances). My photography skills are not professional at all, but I'll do the best that I can.

These two bottles of Passover Protection Ritual Oil are true ritual treasures, offered in the spirit of sharing the magic born of spiritual liberation. The price for each of these two bottles of ritual oil will cover my cost only - no monetary profit will be made from them.

It is with this spirit that I bless those who might purchase them, I bless the spirit of WITCHCRAFTS, I honor my oldest son's birthday, and I honor the spirit of the holy days, namely Purim, Ostara and Passover.

So mote it be!

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.