Sunday, March 08, 2009

In Fear Of A Witch's Truth

י'ב אדר א' תשס"ט
Keolwulf 13

At some time in the past, someone hacked into the Amazon widget (shown in the sidebars of this blog and on Craftwork of a Jewitch) which features witchcraft books from my library that I recommend for those interested in learning more about real witchcraft. She/he/they took out and deleted all the more advanced titles from it, leaving only the 'introduction to witchcraft' titles (mostly about simple ritual forms and tools) in it. While there was nothing wrong with the titles which were left, clearly, the act of hacking was meant to be dismissive of my personal spiritual practice, and to discredit me (in the eyes of any new interested visitors to my blogs) as a witch to take seriously. It also shows some indirect familiarity of the culprit with the titles deleted, and some understanding that real witchcraft is not just 'make believe superstition' but a valid path of personal and universal transformation. Witches, not unlike practitioners of other spiritual and religious traditions, are co-creators of our world.

To whomever did the act of hacking my widget - your act betrays your fear of me and of my truth.

I've fixed it now, but I have no idea the length of time the widget had been 'broken' by the ill-will of others.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.