Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged

כ"ט תשרי התשס"ט
Phasma Priscus 1

Having been tagged by Hex, here are 6 random things about me:

1. I usually don't participate in tag games, but I had a perturbing day at work today, so I am doing it this time.

2. I hate being a nurse, truly, madly, deeply.

3. I love working with data, truly, madly, deeply.

4. I love my personal time most of all and guard it jealously.

5. I gag inside every time I hear a manager say "be a team player" because 99.9999999999% of the time they are using it to browbeat people, and I REALLY hate that.

6. I'm not the type who will shiver in her shoes when the boss says she's not a team player, so be careful if you value my work and want me to stick around.

The rules of the game:

· Link to the person who tagged you.
· Post the rules on your blog.
· Write six random things about yourself.
· Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
· Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
· Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Let's see who might play ... I'll tag:

fairiegodmother
real_bethy
lishablog
lil_tike_oon
muninn's kiss
calizen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn.. I'm sorry your having such a hard time at work.. I don't do the tag thing either, but after 4 people tagged me, I thought 'what the hell?'
Great blog.. Happy Wednesday!

Lori said...

Today was much much better, thanks! :)

Dare to be true to yourself.