Sunday, August 26, 2007

Yechidah Lock & Key

י"ב באלול תשס"ז

In follow-up to yesterday's entry, Chest of Manifestation, which describes the arba'ah olamot (4 worlds) connection of the Ark and Chest boxes I have chosen in which to incubate my scribal tools and to create, form and do craftwork, today I make note that the old ways Lock and Key which fits the Ark box represents the Unity of Yechidah. Yechidah is represented by the letter aleph (א) in the female version of the tetragrammaton (האה), as described in A Feminine Equation of the Tetragrammaton.

The Chest of Manifestation, with a ה-pointed pentacle on each side of the א box with 3 (האה) shelves brings down the Unity of Yechidah in fit devekut with Chayah of Atzilut (the א Ark box with it's הה lock and key).

The top (third shelf from the bottom) shelf of the Manfestation Chest will be inscribed with the Shema. The bottom (first shelf from the bottom) shelf will be inscribed with the Malchuto blessing. I haven't decided on the inscription for the middle shelf yet. I may wait until I marry and inscribe my bashert's name on it.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.