Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Steadfast

י"ד באלול תשס"ז

Today's Hebrew letter tarot reading was performed with the moon 100% full in Pisces, during the planetary hour of Venus.

The 3 letters:

reish lamed samech רלס

These 3 letters in this order form no shoresh. So what can they mean?

In the order לסר, the letters can mean "to deviate" (from a path). For example, if someone tries to push you off the path you are on and succeeds, one could say that you deviated from that path.

But, the letters did not materialize in my reality as someone trying to push me off a path might have desired. The letters materialized differently, with the kavanah to cause harmful "deviation" in me cut off.

Indeed, that actually and aptly describes an incident today.

Right now I am struggling with a strange anger inside. I'm not quite sure what to do with this new kind of anger. It's different than any I've felt before. This must be a new level of anger. Cool anger. Not hot. Not cold. Cool and deliberate.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.