Friday, August 31, 2007

Closing Of The Beit

י"ח באלול תשס"ז

I've just found a new bit of symbolism within my dream Adam From Eve. Describing the dream, I wrote:

Washing up in the shower, I saw that my left side was open. There was a big gaping surgical-like wound in my side under the armpit across from the breast area. That was weird. I had no idea how the open wound had gotten there. Odd. It didn't hurt. Nothing was falling out. The wound was clean. I finished washing up and stepped out of the shower to dress. There was a man there to help me. He saw the wound, although as I was showing him the wound, it closed up ...

On the Hebrew letter beit, R. Yitzchak Ginsburgh teaches:

The open north (left ב) side symbolizes the "fear of heaven."... The Mashiach will close the open side (ם)--The integration of free will and Omniscience and the "arrival" of messianic consiousness. ... Speaking Torah--revealing the innate spark of Mashiach.

Thus, my dream pulls together Divine Gevurah (Fear of Heaven) and raises it to Keter (Will/Crown) to reveal my innate personal spark of and connection to the Torah of Mashiach.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.