Thursday, August 02, 2007

Time Of Truth

י"ח באב תשס"ז

Today is one traditional (as opposed to astronomical) observance of Lughnasadh. The Hebrew letter tarot reading of traditional Lughnasadh was performed during the planetary hour of Pluto, with the waning gibbous moon 81% full, as I listen to Loreena McKennitt's Book of Secrets CD, and as my ritual Lughnasadh candle and "Goddess" incence burned together on the altar under which rests my Book of Shadows.

The 3 letters in order:

shin-ayin-samekh שעס

שע time, turning towards, pay heed to, hour
ס fundamental truth equally encompassing all levels of Torah and reality

I wonder if the hour my watch stopped unusually in all my time passages of last week is relevant here?

3:47 p.m. Indiana time

Time will tell.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.